Mystery item (not mine)

spandit

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw come on you are taking the water now surelyπŸ€ͺΒ we need to know the answer.Β  I'm losing sleep over thisΒ and still no answer.Β  Has he gone on holidayπŸ€”

Arghhhhhhhhh.

My mental health is taking a real big dive now.

Please!!!!!!

2 hours ago, mel b3 said:

Ditchman guessed right.

It's an incestuous debunkulator.  I think it's the left handed version , but it's hard to tell from the pics 😊. 

But surely you would need to get both of you in the shower with proper hands on contact to be sure!:cool1:

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

But surely you would need to get both of you in the shower with proper hands on contact to be sure!:cool1:

This is the wrong thread dave . I know that you spend a lot of time thinking about Simon and myself in the shower , but you really should pay more attention.Β  Β Better still ,just join us and get it out of your system , you'll feel much better πŸ˜….

Just now, mel b3 said:

This is the wrong thread dave . I know that you spend a lot of time thinking about Simon and myself in the shower , but you really should pay more attention.Β  Β Better still ,just join us and get it out of your system , you'll feel much better πŸ˜….

Hard to type when I am giggling!