Solicitor needed A.S.A.P 😡😡

hodge911

Oh poop I'm in big trouble .....

According to the automated call on my mobile fromΒ 07944613266Β 

My N.I. number is going to be suspended for illegal activity .

Do we have any solicitors willing to help ?Β 

Free of charge of course πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I got a call on my mobile and they start spouting all the rubbish and wont listen to you , So i asked how did you get this number its a Police issue phone ?. Still spouting there rubbish i said going to put a trace on this line ?> They apologised and hung up ive never had another callΒ 

I had three scam calls yesterday in about 5 min. One I answered was an ambulance chaser about a non fault car accident, when asked when it was all he could tell me was β€œin the last two years” - I told him he was fishing and hung up - he then had the cheek to try to call me straight back! The block feature on mobiles is very useful.Β 

I’ve had loads over the years but the mostΒ amusing one was a bloke who stated that they had information that I had been subject to loud industrialΒ noise in my work place and as a result my hearing mag be damaged and I could claim as a result. When I asked how he’d come by that information, it went all quiet and then he said,

’Well......have you?’ 

I burst out laughing, then he did, then I hung up. πŸ˜€

(I appreciate this is a bit limited, especially if your not childish like me,Β but…..)

Try searching for a celebrity soundboard on a 2nd device (ipad, tablet etc) and save several of the clips.

You can then at least have the satisfaction of winding up these irritating cretins up by responding to their questions with one of the downloaded clips.

Used to work brilliantly with fonejacker app but I no longer have that.

I'm a solicitor but I can't give you my services for free. PM me your bank details and the last 3 digits on the back of your bank card and we'll sort it (better hurry as I'm being investigated by HMRC for tax fraud according to the text I had last week πŸ˜€)

7 hours ago, Officer Barbrady said:

(I appreciate this is a bit limited, especially if your not childish like me,Β but…..)

Try searching for a celebrity soundboard on a 2nd device (ipad, tablet etc) and save several of the clips.

You can then at least have the satisfaction of winding up these irritating cretins up by responding to their questions with one of the downloaded clips.

Used to work brilliantly with fonejacker app but I no longer have that.

I often get them to hang up if I’m in the mood to entertain myself. Asking them what they are wearing works wellΒ 

Some time ago I got a call and a foreign sounding name said ''Could I please speak to Mr King'. I answered, suspecting a scam and I advised him that there was no Mr KIng
here and never has been. 'Could you please tell me who you are?'Β  YesΒ  I replied 'Ned Pump now sod off'
Couple of hours later the phone rang again, yes, 'Could I please speak to Mr Pump'

This went on for about 3 days, until the guy must have either engaged his brain or just got fed up.

Best fun with the β€œ you have been in an accident” calls is to say yes I have then spin them a ridiculous story. Chap I used to work with was a master at it, story’s about taking his pet donkey for a walk on his mobility scooter,Β the donkey is on the mobility scooter, he’s walking beside it. Great sport till they hang up!

3 hours ago, simonm said:

Don’t use my divorce solicitorΒ πŸ˜₯πŸ€‘

πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 hour ago, spandit said:

On a serious note, if you get a scam text (I got another one today) forward it to "7726" - every network uses this for fraud fighting.

Yea I do mate this was a call on my mobile and when answered I got the automated call / voice saying my N.I. number has been used in some illegal activity and I NEED to contact via pressing number 1 immediately to prevent prosecution.

18 hours ago, Townie said:

Don’t worry. I’m due a couple of million US $ from a Nigerian Prince I’m helping out, so I’ll pay for a solicitor.

Thanks I knew I could count on the P.W. community for help ... (I thought I'd covered all my tracks when importing all those .50 cal fully auto tasers but it looks like I didn't...... damn)Β