The Green House People

The Heron

With the greatest respect, why not grab a free one off Faceache? Put my first cucumbers out today, several Tomato plants have flowers so not sure what to do as they are barely 8 inches tall? Bought the cheapest seeds I have seen from Lidl and every single one has grown, going to have to cull a load but not got the heart to do it!!

Edited by bruno22rf

2 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

With the greatest respect, why not grab a free one off Faceache? Put my first cucumbers out today, several Tomato plants have flowers so not sure what to do as they are barely 8 inches tall? Bought the cheapest seeds I have seen from Lidl and every single one has grown, going to have to cull a load but not got the heart to do it!!

Put them out in front of your house for 50p or free.

15 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

Tomatoes should be pinched out unless they are fully grown, which I doubt at this time of year. 

OP, you made the right choice. I’ve taken down and re assembled many used greenhouses and they are a pain! 

My next one will definitely be new! 

I also bought a greenhouse from them and got good service.

However it you are like me you will get a bit of follow up literature in the post offering more greenhouses and highlighting special offers and discounts etc.

How many greenhouses does a bloke need 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by TRINITY