Hull Pro One’s

I’ve been shooting the Hull sporting 100’s for a good while, curiosity got the better of me and I just bought a few slabs of the Pro One’s. All I can say whilst not the cheapest they shoot really well. Tad more punch but smoother than the 100’s. 
will be putting a few hundred through over the weekend, but so far very happy with these.

did try the black gold storms as well…. Definitely Not for me. 

Interesting 👍 did your scores improve at all? 

Saw an empty box or two of the Pro Ones in the bins at Catton on Saturday.. suppose they could’ve been yours haha? 

How come the Black Golds aren’t for you? 

I’m trying to stick to the Eley Superbs now in an 8. I’ve been getting on well with them recently. 

Dave 👍 

7 hours ago, WinchesterDave said:

Interesting 👍 did your scores improve at all? 

Saw an empty box or two of the Pro Ones in the bins at Catton on Saturday.. suppose they could’ve been yours haha? 

How come the Black Golds aren’t for you? 

I’m trying to stick to the Eley Superbs now in an 8. I’ve been getting on well with them recently. 

Dave 👍 

Haha, that would of been me for sure, had them delivered late morning, I’d left at lunch time. In fairness I was having a pretty strong practice on the sporting 100’s, but hit what I pointed at with the Pro’s. It was more the shoulder feel on the Pro’s that I liked. Plus I do find the 100’s do make a mess, the graphite on the cartridge ends up smashed into the back of  action, and takes a bit of work to remove it, plus the bright green ink on the sides ends up on the ejectors? All cleans off but can end up everywhere. Nothing major but still a gripe. Found the Pro’s easier and cleaner to handle, more brass, so smoother and easier to drop in the barrels, ejecting was clean and smooth also. Just the little things I suppose, but all adds up to the experience, and keeps your mind on the job in hand. 

don’t get me wrong the sporting 100’s are a really good cartridge, I may even go back to them, time will tell. 

Black gold Storms just beat the **** out of me. Lol, ok, a little extreme, but for me there’s no need to have that much recoil for what Im Shooting at. Wouldn’t like to shoot a few hundred in a session that’s for sure.