CZ 550 Safari Classic 2

bev6345

It's an interesting review. I remember handling in Gastinne Rennette in Paris (before it closed for good) a BSA in .458 Winchester. Fitted still with its original factory muzzle brake! Which must have been most unpleasant to stand alongside let alone the noise the blast would have been fearsome. The .416 Remington works well, I read, except in places where it is hot as unlike the .416 Rigby. The difference being that there is "breathing space" incorporated in the Rigby to cope which the Remington hasn't got.

1 hour ago, London Best said:

I had that rifle in .375H&H. Superb bit of kit. Thumbnail accuracy and smooth to shoot. There is a reason they are the best selling rifle in Africa.

what do you think they will go to now this is out of production?

3 hours ago, welshwarrior said:

OF thank you. 

I wish I still had my Gibbs 470 NE but sold it as a skint uni student.   I’ve shot some lovely doubles but must say this 375 H&H by Lee Butler is probably my favourite. 

image.png.84c67859d98e801308d18c40a6bbeb61.png

Absolutely gorgeous you’re a lucky man too have had the opportunity to handle that one 

green with envy 😊😊👍