12g cheap over and under wanted

chrono

11 minutes ago, chrono said:

Very cheap 12g o/u wanted as a back up pigeon hide gun, Pontefract West Yorkshire area.

Something like double trigger non ejector. 

Got one here might not be close enough but here goes, biakal 27 ejector near mint  surplus to requirement  £80 no offers, Ilkley west Yorkshire 

11 minutes ago, steve s×s said:

Got one here might not be close enough but here goes, biakal 27 ejector near mint  surplus to requirement  £80 no offers, Ilkley west Yorkshire 

Double trigger, 1/2 and full, a proper sleeper(not a railway sleeper) 

18 hours ago, chrono said:

Very cheap 12g o/u wanted as a back up pigeon hide gun, Pontefract West Yorkshire area.

Maybe a stupid question but genuinely interested - do you often have an issue where you need a backup gun ?

I'm not suggesting its not a good idea to have one anyway - just wondering if you actually often resort to one

D

21 hours ago, chrono said:

So actually you dont want a cheap gun, What you want is lovely expensive gun but you dont want to pay a lot for it?

4 hours ago, Downforce said:

Maybe a stupid question but genuinely interested - do you often have an issue where you need a backup gun ?

I'm not suggesting its not a good idea to have one anyway - just wondering if you actually often resort to one

D

Had a good day last week on the pigeons and my thumb was in bits loading the cartridges into the semi auto............a o/u will keep me shooting without ripping my thumb to bits. cheers.

1 hour ago, DUNKS said:

So actually you dont want a cheap gun, What you want is lovely expensive gun but you dont want to pay a lot for it?

I'm after some thing like a fairly lightweight Sarasketa or Sarriugarte, up to about £150, lovely expensive guns aren't for me!

• 3 weeks later...