Dihatsu Terios Sport 55 plate, low mileage, FSH, Thinking to sell

it is always worth posting on here if you know what price you are looking for  if not autotrader should give you a ball park figure of what it is worth        what have you got to lose it doesnt cost you anything for a sale  on pw  and it could help out one of the pw massive if that is what sort of car they  are looking for

13 minutes ago, nobbyathome said:

it is always worth posting on here if you know what price you are looking for  if not autotrader should give you a ball park figure of what it is worth        what have you got to lose it doesnt cost you anything for a sale  on pw  and it could help out one of the pw massive if that is what sort of car they  are looking for

Thanks to reply, I may put on later, will check out prices on similar motors, cheers

10 hours ago, team tractor said:

I’ve a mk2 now after my gear box went on my mk1 . 
I sold mine within a day undrivable 👍. Everyone wants them 

I've been looking everywhere for a Terios/Jimmy/whatever to use as a warmer quieter version of a Mule. Even a rot box mot fail is well over £1k

20 minutes ago, kennett said:

I've been looking everywhere for a Terios/Jimmy/whatever to use as a warmer quieter version of a Mule. Even a rot box mot fail is well over £1k

Mine had 11 month mot but was just too rusty and with the box gone I just said £275. 
working is was worth a grand but I couldn’t be bothered with the hassle. 
a tidy low mileage is anywhere £1500-2500. 

23 minutes ago, kennett said:

I’m hooked on terios’s now . Even my dad has one . 
The guy I had mine off had another 2 as he loved them that much .

BB665362-67B8-41A1-8264-29A0C60ED187.jpeg

I went to look at a,06 plater (£500) was rotted out along bottom of both outer sills and the rear N/S tie bar with part of the mount was in the boot it had rotted and pulled the mount from the floor. Could have kept fish in the passenger foot well ..

Still had 5 months mot .

Did like the look of it tho