Tesler & Musk

ditchman

noted that elon musk visited the UK ...came in on his private jet ..landed at i think stansted......................HHhmmmmmm................

i wonder if this has anything to do with the development of Lithium mining ops in cornwell...????

4 minutes ago, ditchman said:

noted that elon musk visited the UK ...came in on his private jet ..landed at i think stansted......................HHhmmmmmm................

i wonder if this has anything to do with the development of Lithium mining ops in cornwell...????

You could be on to something there Ditchy, got to keep them batteries coming from somewhere. Could it be off the back of this?

https://www.politico.eu/article/portugal-lithium-mining-project-scrap/

the cornwell results look very promising....apparantly they have spent £20 million on the survey so far................

wouldnt it be one hellva coup if electric car manufacture and battery manufacture were in the same country ....instead of china controlling the world market

trouble is nicola sturgeon would get involved and sow the insidious seed of seperation from the uk............then they would be screwed ....cause everyone would turn to Hydrogen..:lol:

54 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Cornwall!

lf mining restarts in Cornwall, which it surely will, there will be a lot of money to be made but it will not be Cornishmen who benefit!

Edited by CaptC

18 minutes ago, CaptC said:

Cornwall!

lf mining restarts in Cornwall, which it surely will, there will be a lot of money to be made but it will not be Cornishmen who benefit!

ere we go................scotland mark 2.....hope you are better looking than sturgeon

Edited by ditchman

16 minutes ago, ditchman said:

ere we go................scotland mark 2.....hope you are better looking than sturgeon

Depends which sturgeon you mean? SNP Sturgeon or the fish? I'm afraid I look like neither but people have mentioned a cross between George Clooney and a younger Robert Redford when glancing in my direction (I was outside Specsavers at the time)

24 minutes ago, CaptC said:

Depends which sturgeon you mean? SNP Sturgeon or the fish? I'm afraid I look like neither but people have mentioned a cross between George Clooney and a younger Robert Redford when glancing in my direction (I was outside Specsavers at the time)

more like bloody St Dunstans..................

Should have a word with him explaining that while he's digging holes there's a profit to be made in wolframite and Cornwalli is littered with the stuff.

31 minutes ago, Velocette said:

Its not the Noel Coward one about the little girl who asked why one doggy was mounted on the back of another and he answered that the one in front was blind and the rear one was pushing it all the way to St Dunstans ?

Probably, but not anymore. :oops:

32 minutes ago, Velocette said:

Its not the Noel Coward one about the little girl who asked why one doggy was mounted on the back of another and he answered that the one in front was blind and the rear one was pushing it all the way to St Dunstans ?

HHHhaaaaaaa...................thats the one...:lol:

44 minutes ago, wymberley said:

Should have a word with him explaining that while he's digging holes there's a profit to be made in wolframite and Cornwalli is littered with the stuff.

Probably, but not anymore. :oops:

Cligga Head St Agnes - Wolframite mined there