2002 Freelander GS TD4

Hello all, just looking for some advice - I have my late fathers Freelander on my drive & was wondering roughly what its worth or is a job for the scrap man! - its done 58K ran out of M.O.T in Jan this year, owned since 2003 - always serviced etc - now needs a battery, 4 tyres, the outside is not bad but the inside is a mess, its been parked up since Jan 2020 - 2 door with removable targa top in black. Thought it might make a 2nd/shooting vehicle for someone. 

many thanks Nigel 

Hello, I would not send to scrap man, the parts must be worth money considering new prices,  58 K is very low mileage, with FSH ,I would sell as spares or repair, or see what the cost for new tyres, battery, mot, the inside should clean out, as long as the chassis is clean and body work ok, shame your a bit to far , what size engine ?

10 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I would not send to scrap man, the parts must be worth money considering new prices,  58 K is very low mileage, with FSH ,I would sell as spares or repair, or see what the cost for new tyres, battery, mot, the inside should clean out, as long as the chassis is clean and body work ok, shame your a bit to far , what size engine ?

There's one the same on car site, over 100,000 £4,000 ish 

1 hour ago, rutland panther said:

It has a 2.0L diesel BMW engine, Reg WO02 OVM obviously not kept at the registered address - I have no time to recommission it - just want the space back on the drive & some money for my mum from it.

Thank-you for taking the time to reply & advice 

Hello, ok I might see how much to pick up on Monday, where in Rutland are you ?