Finally got some good news.

rimfire4969

Can you imagine my surprise to receive this email. I will treat you all to a driven day once the money comes through.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I Am ALY MOHAMMED, an Accountant with the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation (N.N.P.C.). I Headed A Seven-Man Tenders Board In Charge Of Contract Awards And Payment Approvals. I Came To Know Of You In My Search For A Reliable And Reputable Person To Handle A Very confidential Transaction Which Involves The Transfer Of A Huge Sum Of Money To A Foreign Account. There Were Series Of Contracts Executed By A Consortium Of Mufti-Nationals In The Oil Industry In Favour Of N.N.P.C. The Original Value Of This Contracts Were Deliberately Over-Invoiced To The Sum Of USD$300,000,000.00 (Three Hundred Million United States Dollars)this Amount Has Been Approved And Is Now Ready To Be Transferred, Being That The Companies That Actually Executed These Contracts Have Been Fully Paid And The Projects Officially Commissioned.

Consequently, My Colleagues And I Are Willing To Transfer The Total Amount To Your Account For Subsequent Disbursement, Since We, Civil Servants Are Prohibited By The Code Of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Law) From Operating And/or-opening Foreign Accounts In Our Names. Needless To Say, The Trust Reposed On You At This Juncture Is Enormous.

In Return, We Have Agreed To Offer You 25% Of The Transferred Sum, While 10% Shall Be Set Aside For Incidental Expenses (Internal And External) Between Parties In The Course Of The Transaction.
You Will Be Mandated To Remit The Balance To Other Accounts In Due Course. Modalities Have Been Worked Out At The Highest Level Of The Ministry Of Finance And The Central Bank Of Nigeria (C.B.N.) For The Immediate Transfer Of The Funds Within 14 Working Days Subject To Your Satisfaction Of The Above Stated Terms. Our Assurance Is That Your Role Is Risk Free. To Accord This Transaction The Legality It Deserves And For Mutual Security Of The Funds The Whole Approval Procedures Will Be Officially And Legally Processed With Your Name Or The Name Of Any Company You May Nominate As The Benefice Beneficiary.

Once More, I Want You To Understand That Having Put In Over Ten Years In The Civil
Service Of My Country, I Am Averse To Having My Image And Career Dented. This Matter Should Therefore Be Treated With The Utmost Secrecy And Urgency It Deserves. Kindly Expedite Action As We Are Behind Schedule To Enable Us Include This Transfer In This Batch Which Would Constitute The Second Quarter Payments For The 2021 Financial Year.

Possible For More Details Via email

Yours Sincerely,

ALY MOHAMMED

On 25/05/2021 at 19:25, WalkedUp said:

I can’t really do midweek, so Saturdays are preferred if you want to pencil something in for us mid-season? 

I'd prefer it sooner than later as I've had two calls today saying that the HMRC are going to issue a warrant for my arrest because I didn't press 1.

15 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

I'd prefer it sooner than later as I've had two calls today saying that the HMRC are going to issue a warrant for my arrest because I didn't press 1.

I pressed 2 by mistake and my case comes up next Tuesday. 

1 hour ago, harrycatcat1 said:

Me too, Do you think we will end up sharing a cell!

4 hours ago, harrycatcat1 said:

🤣🤣🤣

Ok, that sounds serious so best to bring it forward. 

The first Saturday of the season is 14th August - if we can get on a decent moor at this late notice. It may not shoot as well with the 12th two days before but it’s really @rimfire4969‘s call. 

22 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

🤣🤣🤣

Ok, that sounds serious so best to bring it forward. 

The first Saturday of the season is 14th August - if we can get on a decent moor at this late notice. It may not shoot as well with the 12th two days before but it’s really @rimfire4969‘s call. 

I will not put it into my diary just yet then 🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍