Dominic Cummings Enq'

ditchman

dont really like political topics on PW............but im stumped about the above

personally i detest him....but

is what he is saying ..true...and he is doing it for the love of his country and he really cares.........

or

is he doing it cause he is embittered and twisted at being dumped out of 10 Downing street...because he embarrassed the govt with his jaunt during lockdown and his aggresive manner and control he was exserting over the cabinate.......so they got rid of him

politics is a dirty buisness....im not interested in what goes on ...im just interested in the correct outcome........

wonder how this is going to end....or will it keep on following Boris like a bad smell  ??

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he goes on to say...........(more or less)........that at the election he was appalled at the choice of candidates .....Boris Johnson V Jerermy  Cobyn...and says neither of them were fit to take office

BUT..................mr Cummings jumped at the chance of becoming a deadly desease eminating inside No 10 and greedly takes Boris's coin

the more i listen to it...the more i laughingly believe that Cummings is a "Momentum" undercover activist............lol:lol:...........:hmm:

I think he has an agenda - I'm not sure what, but people like that always do. He's probably salty at being kicked out of the inner circle and I really really don't buy the 'I'm not a smart man' lines he's spinning. You don't get to that sort of advisory position on dumb luck alone and despite saying it and apologising for his mistakes at the outset has now spent considerable time throwing the Department of Health under the bus and showing how he was right or at least not involved.  

(Interesting support for Sunak though ...)  

That being said a lot of what he is saying rings very true and totally believable. At the very least he has me believing that he believes what he is saying is correct. His attitude seems to be one of a man who's set fire to his parachute and jumped out of the plane flicking V's. 

I think he is full on onto saving his skin and making himself employable again - I think he is trying to distance himself rapidly from the decision making process and doesn't care who he has to throw under the bus to achieve that.      

Edited by Lord v

As some wag on Twitter put it, Dominic Cummings is the type of person who tells your fiancé what happened on your stag do.  Then tries to **** her. 

I'm just waiting for him to throw Larry the Cat under the bus.  Though interestingly, not Sunak.  Can't upset a potential future employer now, can we.

Interesting revelations about nemesis in no 10, aka 'Princess Nut Nuts'.

At the end of the day, it's all more 'The Thick of it' than the 'West Wing'.  So what?  Can I take my ***** mask off in a pub now please?

28 minutes ago, oowee said:

All of the above but it's still true. Only denied by the PW Tory love budies.

Cummings hasnt actually said it yet , but every lefty paper out there is reporting it like its actually a fact.

Bit like the bodies piled up in the streets one, did he say it , maybe he did, BUT IT IS NOT A FACT.

rdid you do your homwork - Imgflip

Where is Cummings going to go after this. What can the future possibly hold for him? 

He is trying to damage Boris and we all know why

He may succeed (a bit) but the damage to himself will be far greater and longer lasting

Downing street last year to sweeping the street next year?

We are watching the man commit suicide 

Edited by Vince Green

5 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

Where is Cummings going to go after this. What can the future possibly hold for him? 

He is trying to damage Boris and we all know why

He may succeed but the damage to himself will be far greater and longer lasting

Downing street last year to sweeping the street next year?

We are watching the man commit suicide 

Spot on .

When he worked for the cabinet no one believed what he gave as his reasons for driving to Barnie ( to check his eyesight wasn’t it? 😂 ) and shouted for him to be sacked. 
Now he’s an embittered ex aid and making all manner of claims about the cabinet, he’s honest John all if a sudden! Talk about hypocrisy! 
On a side note I’m hoping the bit about Boris being injected with Covid live on tv is true....I find it hilarious and just the sort of gungho stunt he would go for. I’d have paid good money to see that! 😂

59 minutes ago, oowee said:

All of the above but it's still true. Only denied by the PW Tory love budies.

Lions led by donkeys. A disease that only kills those over 80's. Who would vote for a .... like that? 

Need I say more? 😀

Stop Press

there  is "talk"....that Kay Burley has been in "secret" talks with 10 Downing street as to the position of press officer.................i am spitting blood and feathers right now....i am totally appalled.............speechless................wondered why that bitch had been so quiet of late since her exodus from Sky

2 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Stop Press

there  is "talk"....that Kay Burley has been in "secret" talks with 10 Downing street as to the position of press officer.................i am spitting blood and feathers right now....i am totally appalled.............speechless................wondered why that bitch had been so quiet of late since her exodus from Sky

Bloody hell, I will have to go looking for that story!

Just now, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Bloody hell, I will have to go looking for that story!

Are you perhaps thinking of this:

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1417881/kay-burley-news-cabinet-job-sky-news-gb-news-andrew-neil-boris-johnson-spt

There were sparks coming from Cummings axe which was honed to almost perfection. I would not trust the man to help me cross the road and he allegedly a  proven liar but what he said today in a very calm and collected way can almost certainly be backed up by him as he will, no doubt, have pictures, written material etc as evidence. He is not a man to be crossed. "Et tu Brute?"

Johnson, Truss, Hancock and all the cohorts in the Cabinet have been mendacious in the extreme. Johnson has black lied to the House on many occasions. I would also like to see him injected with the Covid virus, preferably anally! 

17 minutes ago, CaptC said:

I would not trust the man to help me cross the road and he allegedly a  proven liar but what he said today in a very calm and collected way can almost certainly be backed up by him as he will, no doubt, have pictures, written material etc as evidence. He is not a man to be crossed. "Et tu Brute?"

What he said today/

'Going completely crackers'

Mr Cummings painted a vivid picture of the atmosphere in Downing Street on one "crazy" day when the government was considering a national lockdown.

On the morning of 12 March, said Mr Cummings, the "national security people came in" and said "Trump wants us to join a bombing campaign in the Middle East tonight" and this "totally derailed" meetings about coronavirus.

At the same time, "the prime minister's girlfriend was going completely crackers" over stories in the press about her dog.

Part of the building was talking about bombing Iraq, part was talking about household restrictions, and "the prime minister's girlfriend was going completely crackers about something trivial," Mr Cummings told the committee.

'Chicken pox parties'

"On this crazy day of the 12th, we are sitting in the prime minister's office, we're talking about the herd immunity plan.

"The cabinet secretary (Mark Sedwill) said 'Prime minister, you should go on TV tomorrow and explain the herd immunity plan and that it is like the old chicken pox parties. We need people to get this disease because that's how we get herd immunity by September.'

"And I said, 'Mark you have got to stop using this chicken pox analogy. It's not right.' And he said 'why?' And Ben Warner said: 'Because chicken pox is not spreading exponentially and killing hundreds of thousands of people'."

The problem is , on March the 12th 2020 the WORLDWIDE death toll for covid is recorded as being 13,767.

12 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

What he said today/

'Going completely crackers'

Mr Cummings painted a vivid picture of the atmosphere in Downing Street on one "crazy" day when the government was considering a national lockdown.

On the morning of 12 March, said Mr Cummings, the "national security people came in" and said "Trump wants us to join a bombing campaign in the Middle East tonight" and this "totally derailed" meetings about coronavirus.

At the same time, "the prime minister's girlfriend was going completely crackers" over stories in the press about her dog.

Part of the building was talking about bombing Iraq, part was talking about household restrictions, and "the prime minister's girlfriend was going completely crackers about something trivial," Mr Cummings told the committee.

'Chicken pox parties'

"On this crazy day of the 12th, we are sitting in the prime minister's office, we're talking about the herd immunity plan.

"The cabinet secretary (Mark Sedwill) said 'Prime minister, you should go on TV tomorrow and explain the herd immunity plan and that it is like the old chicken pox parties. We need people to get this disease because that's how we get herd immunity by September.'

"And I said, 'Mark you have got to stop using this chicken pox analogy. It's not right.' And he said 'why?' And Ben Warner said: 'Because chicken pox is not spreading exponentially and killing hundreds of thousands of people'."

The problem is , on March the 12th 2020 the WORLDWIDE death toll for covid is recorded as being 13,767.

Ooops! 😀

4 hours ago, ditchman said:

....or will it keep on following Boris like a bad smell  ??

Boris has managed to sidestep every political banana skin thats ever been used to try and bring him down. I doubt Cummings will fare any better. Thats why Cummings is a fool to try

Tilting at windmills

Edited by Vince Green

4 hours ago, Lord v said:

(Interesting support for Sunak though ...) 

He has been supportive of Sunak, Raab, and he was highly complimentary particularly about Patrick Vallance.  He is also known to be a long standing friend of Gove (has worked with him in other departments).

8 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

Boris has managed to sidestep every political banana skin thats ever been used to try and bring him down. I doubt Cummings will fare any better. Thats why Cummings is a fool to try

Tilting at windmills

It's testimony to the sad state of affairs, that is the British political system, when a leader so clearly inept is the candidate of choice for the electorate.

2 minutes ago, oowee said:

It's testimony to the sad state of affairs, that is the British political system, when a leader so clearly inept is the candidate of choice for the electorate.

Of the two (BJ and JC), there is little doubt that Johnson was the lesser of two evils.

31 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

Tilting at windmills

That sums it up nicely!:good:

1 hour ago, oowee said:

He was given the job of getting us out of the EU, which has happened, and the vaccine roll out left most other countries bobbing about in our wake. Hardly inept. 

2 minutes ago, Scully said:

He was given the job of getting us out of the EU, which has happened, and the vaccine roll out left most other countries bobbing about in our wake. Hardly inept. 

agree..................as i said before/earlier..........dont care what goes on / is said behind closed doors.............its what comes out of the number 10 downing street door ...the result...thats what im interested in..............

as scully says exit EU....and vaccine rollout....does for me....and when these 2 items are close to being put to bed....whatever they put their mind to next im sure they will succeed..