opinal knives

26 minutes ago, ditchman said:

when im moved and set up with no interuptions....i will start again.....as i have to do Ninja ferret a knife   which he has sent all the bits for me to do

cheers

Be fair to you with your last set of instructions anyone with a little skill, materials and patience should manage one. Even I did😂

31 minutes ago, Dave at kelton said:

Be fair to you with your last set of instructions anyone with a little skill, materials and patience should manage one. Even I did😂

bloody well done.............its one of the reasons i documented the threads.....to show people it can be done with patientence

1 hour ago, Dave at kelton said:

I am the lucky owner of one of Simons and the care and detail to the finished item would be difficult to copy. Not saying it is not possible and I have an Opinel which lies in pieces waiting for me to try and buidl one myself.  I don't believe I could get close.

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

I am the lucky owner of one of Simons and the care and detail to the finished item would be difficult to copy. Not saying it is not possible and I have an Opinel which lies in pieces waiting for me to try and buidl one myself.  I don't believe I could get close.

I didn’t get close either but it was functional which was all I expected😁

I do believe that the one in the last three photos is the one that Simon so kindly made for me, for which I feel very privileged and honoured to have received.

It will always be treasured and has just been put to good use yet again in breasting out the only three pigeons that I managed to shoot yesterday on my short trip out.

So, many thanks again Simon.

OB

IMG_1297.JPG