DD Hand Turned Pen Set

Miroku_Dave

Evening all, 

I have a pair of my handmade pens for sale. These are a bit different to usual, the body of the pens are made from a tortoiseshell patterned resin and the caps are made from ebony. The metal fittings are in stealth black which are a limited edition. 

They’re a fountain pen and rollerball set in a leatherette presentation case. The fountain pen takes standard cartridges but also comes with an ink converter should you prefer to use bottled ink. 

I’m very proud of my pens and my craftsmanship and I’m confident they’ll last a lifetime and will look amazing on any desk. 

They're £120 for the pair, posted first class tracked. 

I’d also love to hear any of your feedback, criticism also always welcome. 

To see more of my work please look on my Facebook page ‘DD Hand Turned Pens’ or my Instagram page ‘dd_hand_turned_pens’

Thanks for looking! 

Dave 

5884EE19-103A-4C0C-9ABA-D3A1C7416816.jpeg

9993365F-6F7A-42F9-8BF2-FFD674009E9A.jpeg

A500E40E-8E8A-48BD-BE3F-29AE56996DDC.jpeg

8F6D2798-7692-4ED6-A13E-3B3FBA3C96ED.jpeg

B6827C14-D486-462B-B5DE-0C241D260D46.jpeg

On 28/05/2021 at 07:22, Touchstone said:

Dave,

Your workmanship appears to be excellent although I would say that the design is not for me with having that thin section.  Are they made from Conway Stewart Honey Noire resin?

Kind regards,

Tim

Apologies for the late reply Tim! Thank you mate, that's very kind of you to say. 

They are the honey noire blanks, i'm unsure of who produced them though. I buy blanks from so many different places now i tend to lose track. 

It's a nice resin Dave.  I came close to buying a Conway Stewart Churchill in Honey Noire at one point but deferred to a blue chased Onoto Magna Classic at the time.  I subsequently picked up a Churchill in Bracket Green at around the time Conway Stewart went bankrupt for the final time.

Best of luck with your pens.

Tim