Lanber sporter / field 12 gauge

Lanber sporter / field

£325

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition Pontefract, West Yorkshire
Over and Under, Multi Choke, Multi Choke, 28" barrels
Img_4647 Img_4651 Img_4649

Description

hi for sale lanber 12 bore bought this 2002 its not had a great deal of use may be about 800 cartridges though it since i have owned it
it is in very good clean condition no pitting in barrels which i believe are steel proof barrels it is multi choke reason for sale it just does not get used so rather it sit in my cabinet i thought i would pass it on to some one who will get use out of it any questions please ask i think pull is 14 1/4 collection is in Pontefract west Yorkshire iam open to very near offers thanks

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member wogger wabit. Message them here

View the full article

2 hours ago, wogger wabit said:

Is my Lanber steel shot proofed? on this site if you look 

this is what  was told when i bought it that as long as you use open chokes it would be ok 

thanks for your input 

cap letters are classed as swearing    i have a lanber 3 inch magnum it is not suitable for magnum steel loads no matter what choke you use  i was trying to save you any bother as stating its steel proof and it does not have steel proof marks the buyer would not be happy

1 hour ago, scarecrow243 said:

cap letters are classed as swearing    i have a lanber 3 inch magnum it is not suitable for magnum steel loads no matter what choke you use  i was trying to save you any bother as stating its steel proof and it does not have steel proof marks the buyer would not be happy

hi  sorry if i offended you i did not put it on cap locks it copied it in caps and i could not reduce it it was not meant as any bad response  in any way 

so all i can do is apologise for this misunderstanding 

i see what your saying but i was told as Ian said you can use it with steel shot 

i have not put nothing on that is not readably available on the internet 

and if you read it i did say i believe it to be able to shoot steel 

but thanks again and sorry if you thought i was shouting at you my apologies

just to add i have shot steel though one   and there was no issues but thanks again  and sorry for  it going big  if mods are reading take the cap locks of thanks with the link to others asking about lanbers  atb martin  

Edited by wogger wabit

On 29/05/2021 at 12:54, scarecrow243 said:

sorry but i think you will find out its not steel shot proof  unless it has been reproofed 

Thats not correct if its the newer type, which it looks like ,it will be steel proofed and have theFleur-de-lys proof mark.I owned one very good reliable guns.Look on barrels for similar to this,the proof mark is on the left. image.jpeg.06f8db720be8d14385c5986859692763.jpeg

Edited by fallowbuck