This is what they do.

JDog

Earlier this evening I took the dogs out and I ran into an acquaintance just over the road from my house. He had a camera with a lens that must have been 500mm long. He was excited that he had just photographed a fox, not any old fox but one with a pheasant in its mouth.

It’s a great photo, nature as raw as it gets.

C46E688B-E3F1-4C81-9C81-303F9EF7771A.jpeg

A great action packed photo , I might be in the minority when it comes to Fox's as I shot my last one over twenty years ago and have got no intention of shooting another one , if I reared game birds or lost Chickens due to a Fox getting in the pen and going on the rampage then I might have a different outlook , but I don't and I like to see the odd one around .

On 31/05/2021 at 09:10, marsh man said:

A great action packed photo , I might be in the minority when it comes to Fox's as I shot my last one over twenty years ago and have got no intention of shooting another one , if I reared game birds or lost Chickens due to a Fox getting in the pen and going on the rampage then I might have a different outlook , but I don't and I like to see the odd one around .

Me too, all life has a right to live. Cull not exterminate. Super pic.