A few antler bottle openers

Old Boggy

As I have run out of friends ??? , I`ve decided to sell off some of my remaining bottle openers in order that I can buy some more antler forks for stickmaking.

There are two types, Nos. 1-7 have slightly smaller handles whilst Nos. 8, IMG_1304.JPG.a68d8b258ec907606561601fd72f09c2.JPG9 & 10 have thicker handles as the opener bits are larger and require thicker antler.

I`ve added another photo of No.1 as the top view doesn`t quite show how bent (quirky) it is.

Most are capped with black buffalo horn whilst Nos.1 & 6 are capped with cow horn.

They are all £12 including postage.

I would be pleased to hear from anyone who could sell me either smallish (no bigger than 1 inch dia base) red deer antler forks and 3 to 5 inch red deer antler points.

OBIMG_1300.JPG.08b65e3175897820cd7da0daab46c321.JPGIMG_1302.JPG.275dc68411a09b59c2d39e30766cdefe.JPG

7 minutes ago, Zapp said:

Christian Sutton on here shoots a fair few deer I believe.

Many thanks for that. I have had antler bits off him in the past, so I keep my eye out for any that he`s selling.

2 minutes ago, marsh man said:

I have also got one and it take pride of place in the drinks cabinet , a bit posh don't you think for an ole Cobholm boi calling it a drink cabinet :drinks:

cost a pound to talk to you

1 hour ago, pigeonbasher1 said:

is there anyone who could pay for one for me please,as old boggy dose not take pp, ill send to whoever instantly, thanks

PM sent