More lamb protection

Your shooting skills are becoming boring now :hmmm:.......but I see you do miss on occasions 8.24, and I was expecting at lest two blacks to drop at 7.10.

only joking mate, some cracking shooting once again, keep knocking them down,:good:

44 minutes ago, old'un said:

Your shooting skills are becoming boring now .......but I see you do miss on occasions 8.24, and I was expecting at lest two blacks to drop at 7.10.

only joking mate, some cracking shooting once again, keep knocking them down,:good:

Lol thanks Old chap, the miss was years ago 😅 i had to put it in so i look human lol.

Very nice video, and some extremely good shooting, I wonder if it would be more productive with a shotgun and some decoys or are the crows too well educated, I have never shot over open land like the moorland farms so have nothing to compare it with, on the marshes of Norfolk we get a fair number of crows but they often come to decoys reasonably well. 

The sight of the poor lamb makes my stomach turn, I worked on a sheep farm in France for a while helping out through lambing but never saw anything like this, so keep up the good work, 

23 hours ago, lakeside1000 said:

Very nice video, and some extremely good shooting, I wonder if it would be more productive with a shotgun and some decoys or are the crows too well educated, I have never shot over open land like the moorland farms so have nothing to compare it with, on the marshes of Norfolk we get a fair number of crows but they often come to decoys reasonably well. 

The sight of the poor lamb makes my stomach turn, I worked on a sheep farm in France for a while helping out through lambing but never saw anything like this, so keep up the good work, 

Thanks pal, we don't really have hundreds of crows on the moors its usually groups of say the same 10 or 20 all the time and they do wise up, when they see my car pull up at the farm the fields empty yet the post van they stay there its a joke how clever they honestly are, so really the rifle way can be handy not saying the very best method but for up there and with me being a long range shooter kind of works.

15 hours ago, Cranfield said:

Most enjoyable watching, as usual.
I certainly look forward to your videos, thanks for posting.

Thanks a lot Cranefield.

11 hours ago, Jim Neal said:

When I eventually get the time and money to get my firearms ticket.... can I book a couple of lessons with you?!  Your films never fail to impress me, I've watched a fair few of them on your YouTube channel (and shared the link ;) )

Lol thanks Jim if ever it happens i would give you a few tips but i am no professional by far my friend.

On 04/06/2021 at 10:39, JDog said:

Your skills are greatly appreciated but the star of the show as usual is your companion.

I presume you are now looking out for an ex Royal Mail Van?

Lol thanks a lot JD i think you are right, he stars more in my next one as they want to see him more than me lol 

On 04/06/2021 at 11:00, ditchman said:

should have gone to fishmongers hall

nice well thought out firing...........i feel safe watching it............made sure you were going to get 3 with one shot ...but you just ended up with the one :lol:

Ye just as i get ready for the shot they all separated damn it .. lol thanks mate 

• 1 month later...