Fac .22 air rifle

Oldschool

Ben Taylor And Son (BTAS) FAC FX Cyclone carbine. 26ftlb .22. walnut stock, 5x8 pellet mags, and Combro power checker. + 3 litre 300 bar bottle in charge till 08/2023. Nearly full tin of 5.52 pellets. Weaver classic scope - with sound mod on ticket.

Face to face at Leicester. £600. will need to see a photo of an FAC before meeting.

I recently replaced the seals - in this thread on another forum: http://www.fxoc.info/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5523&p=16016#p16016

BTAS (2).JPG

BTAS FX Cyclone.JPG

Combro result.JPG

Edited by Dave-G

I should point out my FX was up for sale before I became aware of the air leak: I don't have a general use for an air rifle any more as the site I needed it behind dwellings for has become a nature reserve. 

Its so rarely used these days that I only discovered the issue when going to sort out a rat issue for someone who asked. Its been hibernating for years. :)

I'm the original buyer of the rifle, scope and bottle - an air pump has never been used with it and also have spare O-rings and regulator service tool. The tape on the scope is for my night vision attachment - it will be removed if the rifle sells. The bipod is not included for sale.

DSCF2286.JPG

Edited by Dave-G

• 2 weeks later...

Daystate Pulsar. Black, synthetic, FAC in .25cal
Complete with moderator, hard case and all the spare parts/tools etc.
I have a large bottle, about 1/2 full, but this is out of date.
Several tins of pellets along with 2 magazines included.

As new.
Will include RFD transfer if required. Situated near Lanark ML11

£1400 ONO