Swallows

ditchman

for the last 4-5 years there have been so very few swallows around here....................quite sad to see..............i have gone nearly a week without seeing one in the past

i am happy to report that although a very late arrival this year..............i havt seen as many swallows as what we have here for 20 years at least...they are all over the place and none stop squealing from morn to night..............

so im very pleased............

4 hours ago, ditchman said:

for the last 4-5 years there have been so very few swallows around here....................quite sad to see..............i have gone nearly a week without seeing one in the past

i am happy to report that although a very late arrival this year..............i havt seen as many swallows as what we have here for 20 years at least...they are all over the place and none stop squealing from morn to night..............

so im very pleased............

Glad they have turned up at last, the weather has been a factor in the late arrivals this year, 20 frosts in April, and a wet May, meant many birds arrived late, with most staying around the Scillies and South Coast before moving North.

All the best