Rural crime scene- what's this ear?

sandspider

4 minutes ago, sandspider said:

Hi all

An unusual question, but I found this ear and intestine (?) on my lawn. Any guesses what it belonged to? Too short for rabbit, small fox cub maybe? Intestine is about an inch across, to give it some scale...

Thanks.

Even Sherlock Holmes would be stumped with this one :lol:.

Joking aside, I guess there should be a photo.

46 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Dobbie the "house elf" ?

the "other" bit i think belongs to Bill Clinton..............i might be wrong tho'

Careful Ditchy, you`ll get banned .................................................again:lol:

5 minutes ago, Old Boggy said:

Careful Ditchy, you`ll get banned .................................................again:lol:

now what did i say that was rude ???????.......................all i did was to voice an opinion..........i was mearly being auruldite....trying to inject a little leverty in what is a particuly grusome picture................if i came upon that in my walks in the country i would need councilling........

the mods can go for a cup of tea and a break now...as im off shopping...to Acle co-op

Edited by ditchman

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

now what did i say that was rude ???????.......................all i did was to voice an opinion..........i was mearly being auruldite....trying to inject a little leverty in what is a particuly grusome picture................if i came upon that in my walks in the country i would need councilling........

It`s not what was said at present, it`s what it could lead onto ???

Auruldite, isn`t that what you use on those lovely Opinel knives :yahoo:

5 hours ago, ditchman said:

Dobbie the "house elf" ?

the "other" bit i think belongs to Bill Clinton..............i might be wrong tho'

If it is Dobbie, my kids will be sad - especially if the rest of the corpse turns up!

Did think the other bit was a penis at first - but if it came from a rabbit, that's one hell of a package!

Just now, sandspider said:

If it is Dobbie, my kids will be sad - especially if the rest of the corpse turns up!

Did think the other bit was a penis at first - but if it came from a rabbit, that's one hell of a package!

Monica Lewinski has already identified it.............

Did think it looked a bit cat like, and have seen a cat here a few times of late - none of us have them but one comes down from the village, I think. No shortage of foxes either... Hmm. Would a fox leave behind an ear and a bit of intestine? No shortgage of buzzards either, but doubt they'd tackle a healthy cat...