Staggered!

Scully

Agreed. This thing raped and murdered 2 15yr old girls. There is no use for him in our society, unless in pieces as an organ donor. I understand we don't kill people, in case we got it wrong, but this was the first case where DNA said we ABSOLUTELY DIDNT GET IT WRONG. Either run a few cc's of something terminally toxic into his arm, or keep him locked away until he passes to that great septic tank in the sky.

58 minutes ago, Scully said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news

I can’t express how angry this makes me. A double child murderer released. 
The parole board which have decided he should be released has stated that public safety is our first priority!! How can it be? My loathing for these people is immeasurable. 

No thought for the victims families at all ! With no certainty of public safety he should never get out.

loathing is the perfect word.

5 minutes ago, holloway said:

With no certainty of public safety he should never get out.

Hes in open prison now, he can get out whenever he wants !

With 3 years between each rape and murder offence, the probability of him reoffending ( hes only 55) is far too high to risk in my view.
He consistently demonstrated his ability to deceive , and could well be doing so now.
Of what possible use to society could he be ?

Besides fertiliser.

17 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Hes in open prison now, he can get out whenever he wants !

With 3 years between each rape and murder offence, the probability of him reoffending ( hes only 55) is far too high to risk in my view.
He consistently demonstrated his ability to deceive , and could well be doing so now.
Of what possible use to society could he be ?

Besides fertiliser.

His ability to deceive is well documented. He manipulated and persuaded someone else to give his DNA in his stead; there were no mitigating circumstances of diminished responsibility, he knew exactly what he was doing. The man is evil. 
I’m fairly familiar with the case as one of my favourite authors at the time, Joseph Wambaugh ( a former LAPD officer ) wrote the story of this case as it was the first time genetic fingerprinting was used to catch and convict a murderer. 
I am disgusted by those who think this piece of dirt should be back in society, they are indeed beneath contempt. 

7 minutes ago, holloway said:

,but then it's not a job I would ever want to do

Me neither, but releasing maggots like this lifer would not be a problem because no one like him would ever get parole if I did the job.  It's the soft liberals who sit on these boards that would get to me. I could not think of more despicable people to have as work colleagues.

Where a case like this is proven and the culprit admits to the crime(like this person did), the only outcome should have been the long drop in the gallows. No amount of remorse or correction can ever make up for the terrible crime that he committed 

37 minutes ago, TRINITY said:

Me neither, but releasing maggots like this lifer would not be a problem because no one like him would ever get parole if I did the job.  It's the soft liberals who sit on these boards that would get to me. I could not think of more despicable people to have as work colleagues.

A good test to ask yourself would be would I be comfortable leaving him alone with my daughter for an hour,how many would honestly say yes.

18 minutes ago, yates said:

Where a case like this is proven and the culprit admits to the crime(like this person did), the only outcome should have been the long drop in the gallows. No amount of remorse or correction can ever make up for the terrible crime that he committed 

The countries prisons are stacked full of scum like him. Top the lot of them and make more room available in bang up lesser offenders.

A few years ago some posted to a WhatsApp group a link to a video from Mexico showing a rapist being dealt with. I don’t want to go into detail as it was pretty harrowing, except to say:

1. He preferred death to what his punishment was,

2. The dog had unbelievably controlled ferocity,

3. In the unlikely event he survived, after the first few seconds he could never commit that offence again,

4. It would have been perfect for this guy 

8 minutes ago, Scully said:

Any chance of photos of those responsible for freeing him? 

Doubt it , the media wouldnt want to risk anyone attacking them would they ?

But letting a devious rapey murderer out on the streets is fine 😒

• 1 month later...