Norfolk Clay grounds

Centrepin

Hi , you’re near my neck of the woods but haven’t shot out that way only one I know of close to there is Churchill’s near Dereham , you wouldn’t be too far from eriswell which is lakenheath , there I know and it’s well worth a visit , another idea would be to have a look at quidenham simulated shoot which is near snetterton , the race track check see if you can get a sim day while there check the website , been there couple times had a fantastic time well worth it 

The shoot run by Churchill of Dereham, is at Swanton Morley last Sunday of the month the post code is NR20 4RH you are also  near the Mid Norfolk shooting ground, that is just north of Norwich. There is Chalk Farm between Swaffham and Marham on A47 they have practice on a Tuesday afternoon from 2pm also a Sunday they have a website. I hope this is of help to you 

I would second the recommendation made above for erriswel.  Just over an hour away from your named location is high lodge shooting ground, well worth a visit if not to far. Quidenham i’ve heard very good things about but never shot there, although the Thorrold family also run barrow sporting clays which run registered shoots (I think every other weekend) at barrow sporting clays (1.5 hours) 

8 minutes ago, Centrepin said:

Anymore info please, I can only find a 2016 thread on it.

google Billy Bell sheds gt yarmouth...........and ring the number

strangely enuff i believe it was the first skeet range in the country....the old towers there were built by american service man on a deal they did with |Billy

Edited by ditchman

4 minutes ago, ditchman said:

google Billy Bell sheds gt yarmouth...........and ring the number

strangely enuff i believe it was the first skeet range in the country....the old towers there were built by american service man on a deal they did with |Billy

Thanks, I'll try them later today.👍