Pet Crows

crowstopper

crowky.. or 'blacky' or something which signals a crow Crowstopper.

i just climbed a tree just off my land on my neighbours as i saw a Crow Nest.. climbed the tree.. looked in the nest. was looking around at the view and 3/4 of the branches i had my body on snapped.. was hanging by 1 arm ;) lucky escape.

Aled

Just a brief follow up,

My daw had been injured and loked a bit sorry for himself. I kept him for about six months in a nice little mini pigeon type loft I made. After some time I left the door open (deliberately) and within a couple of weeks he'd joined his chums.

I fed him on pigeon corn scrounged from my Uncle Bill, and bits of scap meat. Seemed to thrive on it.

Eug

Try teaching it to drag race :D:):lol:

Was out on my bike Friday cycling along a small country lane and a rook started to fly overhead racing me!!

Thought it was conincidence so I stopped and when it noticed me it flew back and circled overhead until I started to move again when it promptly procedded to what I can only desribe as 'toy with me' ; it flew along the road about 3 feet from the ground getting away from me as fast as it could then swooped round and came back to me about 20 feet high and went through the same act again! It repeated this about 5 times in all until I turned onto a bigger road (country lane with passing places :P:) ) when it crowed to me a few times then flew off ;)

This is honestly true!

Don't know if it was once a pet bird itself or what, although I found it throughly ammusing :thumbs: :blink: :blink:

High_gun