Anyone Have Weetabix For Breakfast?

wymberley

31 minutes ago, JTaylor91 said:

My mrs has them on a morning. Well she says she has weetabix for breakfast but I’m not sure what makes it into the bowl, most of it seems to end up on the worktop and floor.

Its because its crumbled up dry by a lot of people then milk added. If you add the milk to the wheatabix and let it soak in a bit, you can break it up with your spoon without it ending up all over the worktop.

wheatabix went thro a funny stage 2 or 3 years ago and i stopped eating them cause once you put milk on them they were going slimey...that put me off for 3 years.........

noticed recently they were very flakey/crumby...........they do vary alot .......

Well, it must be said that they seem to care. Full details of how this can happen while accepting responsibility for it coupled to a fulsome apology while recognising that such is never completely satisfactory. And they sent a nice looking anniversary container which holds two packs/tubes - however it also hold 100 boxed Lyalvale Supreme20 bore cartridges. :innocent:

• 3 months later...