Scotland football

TRINITY

I am not a big football fan, but so many are. Just hoping Scotland get a stuffing today and then on Friday, England deliver the killer blow.

Normally would not be that bothered but if Scotland do well, the toxic bint wee Jimmy will no doubt politicalise it. She will never be off telly with her anti English bile.

2 hours ago, TRINITY said:

Excellent result. Now down to England to finish them off on Friday. Thus starving the poisonous bitch of one less opportunity to spout her bile.

There's something deliciously ironic about posts which accuse someone of "spouting bile" while referring to that person as a "toxic bint", "wee Jimmy" and a "poisonous bitch".

Perhaps the OP needs to sitdown, drink a nice cuppa from his 1966 commemorative mug, and reflect on his words.

With a bit of luck, a period of growing up might ensue....

When I was a young boy I wanted an Argentina shirt. Early 1990s. My mum explained why not. 

2 hours ago, mellors said:

As long as it's not the frenchies)

My order of dislike in international football:

1. Argentina (cheats)

2. France (cheats)

3. Brazil (cheats)

4. Germany (cheats)

With Argentina not eligible for this tournament so France take top spot. 

On 14/06/2021 at 13:46, TRINITY said:

I am not a big football fan, but so many are. Just hoping Scotland get a stuffing today and then on Friday, England deliver the killer blow.

Normally would not be that bothered but if Scotland do well, the toxic bint wee Jimmy will no doubt politicalise it. She will never be off telly with her anti English bile.

You got it half right but probably the wrong half for you 😁

Edited by AULD YIN

13 hours ago, AULD YIN said:

You got it half right but probably the wrong half for you 😁

Ah well you cant win em all.  Like I said in opening post,not a big football fan . The reason for the post was that it was sport that is being hi jacked for political gain and from a political party i detest.  I also find another recent political development adopted which I dont like.  So in summary sport and politics should be kept apart.