Newcomer looking for help Wales/ South West

Good afternoon.

I'm kind of putting out the feelers amongst the PW massive for some assistance.

It's a bit of an ask and I'm not expecting a great response but As per the title I'm relatively new to the sport and I would be extremely grateful for an opportunity to tag along on a days pigeon shooting, ferreting or similar.

I'm not scratching for freebies or looking to scope out and poach someone's permission. The reason for this post is purely to try and gain some experience in the field before I go knocking on doors looking for permission of my own. Last thing I want is to gain the trust of someone and then let them down because I haven't a clue what I'm doing. I've been looking into joining a wildfowling club or similar and I will offer my services as a beater for any shoot that will take me when the season arrives. 

About myself I'm late 20s, responsible, sensible and all that. I've shot air rifles since a young age, clays for the last year and I fish a lot. I have an SGC, own guns, BASC member etc.

Based in CF45 South Wales and I would be willing to travel up to a couple hours around Wales and South West for a days good experience.

I'd even be willing to pick up the tab for a few beers afterwards as thanks.