Advice please. Paper cases

I have a few paper cased cartridges, are they worth anything ?

ELEY HYMAX 5's - 9 of

KYNOCH PRIMAX 5's -  1 of

AZOT 5's - 4 of

ELEY FOURTEEN .410 5s - 14 of 2"

ELEY KYNOCH .410 6s 5 of2 1/2"

ELEY KYNOCH .410 6s 1 of 2"

And 3 HOLLAND & HOLLAND 12g  7's

All help appreciated, thank you.

21 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

It is the Hymax in paper that is the cherry in your mixture. Then the Primax. The rest are commonplace. I know nothing about the Azot ones.

I’m surprised. I would have thought the Primax would be the more desirable of those two.

35 minutes ago, ninjaferret said:

Really, please tell me more.

Simply I'd guess that in numbers alone for every x thousand Primax or y thousand .410 that were loaded at Witton there were maybe only a few hundred Hymax loaded. So the numbers unfired that survive will be less. Visit your local gunshop in 2021. For every box of Grand Prix or Impax or Hull Cartridge Company equivalent how many boxes of today's Hymax or Hull's Hulmax have they? Primax back in its day was fairly commonplace. 

The same reason why "other ranks" uniforms of pre-WWI are usually worth more than officers uniforms of the same era. Officers bought their uniforms. When they went out of current issue or pattern they packed them in a trunk and sent then home. Other ranks were issued their uniforms. When they went out of current issue or pattern they went back to a depot and were cut up for salvage to be sold as clothmakers "shoddy" 

Edited by enfieldspares

But the Primax is a much older cartridge. When I started shooting at the beginning of the sixties the Primax was already obsolete, ie: not in the shops. I used to buy Hymax for coastal fowling until well into the seventies. 
I have no idea when either was discontinued, but I always thought of Primax as a pre-war cartridge.

29 minutes ago, Feltwad said:

I used these cartridges  in the 1960s  my records show they were loaded with Nobel 2 and 3 powder and they sold for£3-9s-4d  per 100  another cartridge that was common at  the same time was Alphamax  and sold for£3-16s-10d

Feltwad

That’s right, the Hymax was a slightly cheaper 1 1/4 ounce cartridge than Alphamax, cheaper case with lower brass, hence I bought Hymax. Around the same time regular Grand Prix was maybe about £2-2s-0d per 100.

38 minutes ago, ninjaferret said:

I'm not bothered either way, just interest.

Just joking with you.

I don’t think the Hymax would be of much interest to a collector as from the pictures they look in poor condition and swollen....maybe even been reloaded.

The Primax, being older and rolled closure is more collectible but again not great condition and they are not uncommon.

Just my take on it from the photos.