Game shoot in Wales denied Covid funding

Because its related to blood sports.... because animals are harvested. Well in that case I hope they are refusing covid recovery grants to any business that slaughters animals or any business that deals with rat/insect infestations. Or how about refuse to pay grants to vets that sometimes have to put an animal down. Do they think just because we shoot that we are somehow worse than a factory farm slaughterhouse?

Just another attack on the rural/shooting community and trying to score political points with the woke vegan scrotes

9 minutes ago, Scully said:

I’m not really sure how a government can forego entitled revenue support to a totally legit’ business on the grounds of personal opinion. 🤔

I don't think they can and I'm sure the courts will say the same.

4 hours ago, Scully said:

I’m not really sure how a government can forego entitled revenue support to a totally legit’ business on the grounds of personal opinion. 🤔

Correct. It will be held, I think, if and that's a big if, the blowhards at BASC take it to judicial review as "Wednesbury unreasonable". But given how BASC couldn't follow up their spaff and blather of Johnson like proportions over some police chiefs requiring 100% additional GP input on FAC/SGC renewal with a judicial review I wouldn't hold your breath.

The shooting community in Wales have a battle on their hands when dealing with any department of the Welsh government.

From NRW,the minister Leslie Griffith's and the majority of the government would love to see all shooting stopped in the Principality,driven,wildfowling,any form of vermin control,crop protection etc etc.

Drakeford and his team of far left wing reformers will make life more and more uncomfortable for us to pursue our way of life.

Every certificate holder in Wales should contact their SMs ,MPs  and the ministers in charge of the department's telling them what you think of their unfair and perhaps illegal treatment of the shooting industry.

Don't hold out much hope of a joined up reply.

• 2 weeks later...