Bit of a clear out, free to a good home

Townie

Nearly free anyway. After a clear out, I’ve got a few items that aren’t really worth charging for. I propose that whoever wants them donates to charity my postage plus whatever they think the item’s worth. Not bothered too much which charity (but not the League Against Cruel Sports please).

·         2 x 20b plastic jags (about £4 new)

·         20b Payne-Galway brush, not much used (about £7 new) GONE

·         20b phosphor bronze cleaning brush, not much used (about £5 new) GONE

·         Jack Pyke unpadded gunsleeve. Realtree (I think) print. A lightweight sleeve that rolls up, clips together and attaches to your belt with a carbine clip. Good for wildfowling or anything else where you’re on the move. Lining ripped after a disagreement with a top lever, but still perfectly usable. I think it’s waterproof. (Can’t find a new price) GONE

·         Relum 4x20 telescopic sight and mounts. Ancient thing that was often found on low powered air rifles GONE

·         German army surplus flecktarn waterproof hooded smock. Unlined, lightweight and very foldable. Press stud fastening with Velcro at the neck and cuffs. I’m 5’10”, 42” chest and average build. It comes to a little above the knee and I can get on bulky clothing underneath. GONE

Happy to post photographs or answer any questions.    

Edited by Townie

9 minutes ago, ninjaferret said:

I'd like the gun sleeve and the smock please.

Thank you - PM’d 

2 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Could I have the relum scope and mounts please ?, I have the perfect rifle for it , a old relum tely.  Pm on way.  

I didn’t think anyone would want that! I’ll pack up and post on Monday when I’ve got your pm.

6 minutes ago, Townie said:

Thank you - PM’d 

I didn’t think anyone would want that! I’ll pack up and post on Monday when I’ve got your pm.

That's very generous of you townie. Thankyou.