Rocking Chair Rat Shooting.

christ simon.....you are like a recovering alcholic...you got the jitters.......got to change that disabled bath chair for something decent....imajine british army long range snipers shooting off military spec disabled chairs...:lol:

keep the vids coming:good:

Hello, I had 6 last night on the farm, that's even before dark, doing a lot of damage to seed sacks, 5 written off due to contamination, they are even coming in through the concrete floor , had to repair many times, my 22 FX Vermy and Photon XT 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

8 hours ago, ditchman said:

christ simon.....you are like a recovering alcholic...you got the jitters.......got to change that disabled bath chair for something decent....imajine british army long range snipers shooting off military spec disabled chairs...

keep the vids coming:good:

😂 thanks a lot Ditch you are probably right 

5 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I had 6 last night on the farm, that's even before dark, doing a lot of damage to seed sacks, 5 written off due to contamination, they are even coming in through the concrete floor , had to repair many times, my 22 FX Vermy and Photon XT 

Nice one pigeon popper can't beat a bit of rat shooting.

• 2 months later...

Simon thanks for the vid - missed this one first time around.

I visit my mates farm every week or so  and thin them out ( small beef and sheep farm ) 

I use a photon rt on my bsa ultra but it has a narrow field of vision ( as most scopes do )

Thanks for the tip re squeaking wil give it a go. ( often hear them squeaking to each other )

what’s the Monacle device you can be seen using before some of the shots ?

I have been tempted to invest in a 

HIK VISION VULKAN 6MM 35MK 

This is designed for short range air gun range work but very interested in what you have found works for you.

thanks Agriv8 

On 23/09/2021 at 15:28, Agriv8 said:

Simon thanks for the vid - missed this one first time around.

I visit my mates farm every week or so  and thin them out ( small beef and sheep farm ) 

I use a photon rt on my bsa ultra but it has a narrow field of vision ( as most scopes do )

Thanks for the tip re squeaking wil give it a go. ( often hear them squeaking to each other )

what’s the Monacle device you can be seen using before some of the shots ?

I have been tempted to invest in a 

HIK VISION VULKAN 6MM 35MK 

This is designed for short range air gun range work but very interested in what you have found works for you.

thanks Agriv8 

Thanks pal, its my Pulsar thermal spotter XQ50 i actually use it for fox shooting but works brilliant on the rats also.