Matt Hancock has been caught getting a Hancock

discobob

According to the Sun, and some pictures, Mr Fake Crying has been found out to be doing a "Roger DeCourcey" with one of his aids - surprisingly female - during the time of social distancing et al - in the pictures it looks like you couldn't get a Rizla paper between them!!

Another example of the hypocrisy of our political classes along the lines of the G7 and FIFA!!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you expect an 'honourable and honest' politician, you are unrealistic.  Yes, there have been and no doubt still are some - but the vast majority - through history - have been scheming, dishonest, and 'maritally wayward'.  There are literally dozens of names in the public domain - and I'm sure far more who have managed to keep it out of the public eye.

The bad mistake he made was to get caught - and for that he may end up having to resign his government post, but probably not his place ads an MP.

I'm far more interested in why he's withholding data on the efficacy of vaccines on variants from meetings to decide lifting of lockdown, than which one of his minions he's playing hide-the-sausage with.

Being a bit of a philanderer goes with the territory.  It's the politicians who claim to be god-fearing, clean-living, teetotal types you have to watch like a hawk.

He looks to be punching well above his weight - I wonder how she (directly or indirectly) got on in the PPE lottery

Don't forget - he was the guy caught getting in a Taxi (or ministerial vehicle) without a facemask on

33 minutes ago, bavarianbrit said:

Hancock's half hour?

I suspect half minute rather than half hour!!

3 minutes ago, clangerman said:

this is how you install cheap worthless morals in the young

I doubt many of today's young even take any notice of the news about politicians. 

Compared to the story lines of many (most?) films, TV dramas, soap operas etc. - this is a drop in the ocean.

54 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Mr Handcock has been very busy the last year and under a lot of pressure.....so as per doctors orders he is entiteled to a bit of light relief....and we all know polotics can be a dirty buisness

When the Drs said he could have a stroke at any time, I dont think they meant this, haha.

2 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

If you expect an 'honourable and honest' politician, you are unrealistic.  Yes, there have been and no doubt still are some - but the vast majority - through history - have been scheming, dishonest, and 'maritally wayward'.  There are literally dozens of names in the public domain - and I'm sure far more who have managed to keep it out of the public eye.

The bad mistake he made was to get caught - and for that he may end up having to resign his government post, but probably not his place ads an MP.

This. Labour come to power and eventually lose it due to incompetence and generally making a mess of everything, whilst the Tories come to power and eventually lose it due to sleaze, deceit and corruption. Its only a matter of time. 🙂