Jump to content

Shoot air rifle out bedroom window


Dave-G
 Share

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

I seem to recall something about this recently becoming illegal now - can anyone confirm this to be the case

Unsure to be honest, but if you're on your land and the pellet doesn't leave your land, how are you breaking the law?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

Unsure to be honest, but if you're on your land and the pellet doesn't leave your land, how are you breaking the law?

As far as I remember, there was/is an issue about doing so out an upstairs window, I can't find anything via Google.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know a chap that does pest control professionally and uses a .22lr  and subsonics out of bedroom windows as the backstop angle is pretty near perfect, don't see why there would be a problem with an air rifle so long as the pellet  doesn't leave the boundaries.

 

S

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, scobydog said:

I know a chap that does pest control professionally and uses a .22lr  and subsonics out of bedroom windows as the backstop angle is pretty near perfect, don't see why there would be a problem with an air rifle so long as the pellet  doesn't leave the boundaries.

 

S

I know someone who's been shooting his 22.250 put of his bedroom window.

The only people that showed any concerns were his mum and dad. 

They were watching telly an wondered what was going on. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Dougy said:

I know someone who's been shooting his 22.250 put of his bedroom window.

The only people that showed any concerns were his mum and dad. 

They were watching telly an wondered what was going on. 

 

👍

Mate often let’s rip with his .17HMR from his OH’s bedroom window! It doesn’t go down well with her as it’s often early doors and she’s fast asleep! 😂

Ive mentioned before on here about a lady I worked for who often ‘potted’ the odd rabbit with her .410 from her bedroom window when they got too close to her plants. 

Edited by Scully
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi

Polis said I could use my (unmoderated) .222R for fox in my (edge of town residential) garden so long as the bullet didnt leave my premises............neighbours might get jumpy so not advised but my decision.

L

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I do rats out of my bedroom window , (ten mins ago). Virtually silent HW110 .177, using Hedes 

Neighbours not keen until I told them how many rats were around my , and therefore probably their 

bird feeders.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...