Mo Farah - World Class dope?

Lloyd90

On 26/06/2021 at 17:12, derbyduck said:

he has never been a Vegan or a vegetarian, just made a load of dosh from the quorn adds , mind you some of those phoney meat free sausages will give you the runs 😟

they predict there is actually a high percentage of people that are allergic to Quorn - I know I am - a couple of hours after having it I do a pretty good impression of Linda Blair from the Exorcist including the head turning completely round (or it feels like that anyway)

There was a program on TV about him some years ago apparently he has a twin brother who when they was young was said to be a better faster runner than Mo but when his dad came to live in the uk he could only take ether two or three children so his brother got left in South Africa and did not get the coaching that Mo go so ended op working as a plumber or some job like that its strange how fate can change the way your life ends up if his twin had been chosen to come to the uk he may have ended up being rich and famous.

1 hour ago, four-wheel-drive said:

There was a program on TV about him some years ago apparently he has a twin brother who when they was young was said to be a better faster runner than Mo but when his dad came to live in the uk he could only take ether two or three children so his brother got left in South Africa and did not get the coaching that Mo go so ended op working as a plumber or some job like that its strange how fate can change the way your life ends up if his twin had been chosen to come to the uk he may have ended up being rich and famous.

Djibouti, actually, but essentially the case. They're from Mogadishu, but when the war broke out in Somalia, they fled over the border. His father had already worked in London for a number of years prior to going back to Somalia and starting a family, so he then left Djibouti and went back to London, then was only able to bring over three of them and hoped to be able to bring the others at a later date, but it never happened. 

I have delivered parcels to mo quite a few times and he has always been polite and friendly to me so that goes a long way with me as I meet a lot of celebs and most of them are right up there own backside I hope he can cope mentally as he slowly retires from running he was a good athlete in his day but it comes to us all as we get older 

On 25/06/2021 at 23:40, Gordon R said:

Never took to him - an arrogant individual. His time has come and gone. 

Yes. A plastic Brit". More so than Zola Budd and Kevin Pietersen but all of them still a "plastic Brit" IMHO.

On 26/06/2021 at 09:03, Scully said:

I don’t mind the bloke really, but when he does that heart shaped ‘I love you ‘ thing with his hands I just want to punch him. 🙂

Him and Andy Murray too. Join the queue for that!

Edited by enfieldspares