How do I contact a moderator?

fern01

10 minutes ago, discobob said:

has anybody ever seen @ditchmanand @Zapptogether 🙃 Have I just stumbled onto PW's biggest secret 😂

although........Zapp....is to be considered as Ditchmans nemasis.............i have always found him to be extremly curtious.....and pointing out the error of my ways in freindly and profesional manner............when BANNING me

and i like to think i have treated him in the same way...........im sure if Ditchman and Zapp met i would want to have his babies.......

23 minutes ago, ditchman said:

although........Zapp....is to be considered as Ditchmans nemasis.............i have always found him to be extremly curtious.....and pointing out the error of my ways in freindly and profesional manner............when BANNING me

and i like to think i have treated him in the same way...........im sure if Ditchman and Zapp met i would want to have his babies.......

But....... Are you really Zapp's alter ego - Superman to Clark Kent??? Dr Jekyll to Mr Hyde

or is it the other way round???

🤣

Sorry guys, but try as you might you'll never top some of the conspiracy theories about me that I've already seen.

My personal favourite is the one about me being part of an evil Irish cabal ran by Teal to protect BASC.  This is hilarious because:

1.  I'm English

2.  I'm not a huge fan of BASC, and I'm not even a member

3.  Pigeonwatch has no affiliation to BASC

It's also hilarious because the main proponent thinks, based on an old quote I had as a signature, my surname is Brannigan (Ha! Got me - now I must hand over my lucky charms, to be sure) on the basis they have never seen Futurama and so dont know who Zapp Brannigan is, or know how to do even the most basic research.

Let's start a rumour that I am  a lady just to see how long it takes to get turned into a deeply cringey song or a video about me with subtitles that read like somebody has typed them with their forehead 😄

1 hour ago, JDog said:

Zapp

Some of us appreciate what you do. You have my thanks for what is a thankless job.

We all do - just a bit of light entertainment - its stopping me from going nuclear on the idiots I work with who seem to have the sole intention of bankrupting our company!!!!

29 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

Plenty of times, there's even pictures....

Holy Shit, Kif (futurama voices) - YouTube

😄

2 minutes ago, discobob said:

We all do - just a bit of light entertainment - its stopping me from going nuclear on the idiots I work with who seem to have the sole intention of bankrupting our company!!!!

I dont think JDog meant anything you'd posted, it was all in good humour

3 hours ago, Zapp said:

Let's start a rumour that I am  a lady just to see how long it takes to get turned into a cringey song or a video about me with subtitles that read like somebody has typed them with their forehead 😄

That would certainly explain the missing ladies undercrackers from your  next door neighbours  washing line . Come to think of it , doesn't ditchman have the same habit of raiding washing lines for ladies under garments? ???.  Something very strange going on here.😮.

Just for the record , I can vouch from personal experience  , that Zapp is a absolutely  top fella 👍.