WolfWorthy

bruno22rf

Anyone tried the above?, mine have been on it for a few days and it does look promising - top ranked British made dry food, not cheap but works out cheaper than Butchers wet. Seems to be around the £2.30/day for a 25kg dog. Coats are already soft and shiny and the Dogs love it, feels like a quality food and I'm using for treats as well as regular feeding. Has a 92% nutritional rating which is pretty high ( Pedigree Vital dry, 20% for comparison)

Edited by bruno22rf

£90 for 15kg (2x 7.5KG sacks). 

Millies Wolfheart scored 85% and comes in about £60. 

I have found however that even some of these top hypoallergenic brands just don’t suit some dogs and some of the cheaper grain free feeds can be just as good results wise. 

Just giving CSJ a go myself with good results with mine and they had bad stomachs even on some top brands. 

1 hour ago, Lloyd90 said:

£90 for 15kg (2x 7.5KG sacks). 

Millies Wolfheart scored 85% and comes in about £60. 

I have found however that even some of these top hypoallergenic brands just don’t suit some dogs and some of the cheaper grain free feeds can be just as good results wise. 

Just giving CSJ a go myself with good results with mine and they had bad stomachs even on some top brands. 

My 3 do great on csj 👌🏻

27 minutes ago, WelshAndy said:

My 3 do great on csj 👌🏻

Which one do you use mate? 👍🏻

Complete Tripe has been ok but have been recommended by their nutritionalist to try either ‘No Grainer’, CP21, or ‘Fit n Fast’. 

CSJ No Grainer - rated 80% on all about dog food, £37.90. 

22 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Which one do you use mate? 👍🏻

Complete Tripe has been ok but have been recommended by their nutritionalist to try either ‘No Grainer’, CP21, or ‘Fit n Fast’. 

CSJ No Grainer - rated 80% on all about dog food, £37.90. 

The salmon one 👍🏻

Mine have been on 75% Wolf Worthy for a week now, both Springers, both just turned 7, one is bombing around like a he's a puppy again whilst the other hasn't stopped farting for 3 days, which is OK but he has a habit of always laying next to me as soon as I sit down. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

Spent £80 on the semi moist EDEN Wild Boar and Pheasant to see what mine think, one seems to like it but the other isn't over impressed, he actually seems to prefer Butchers cheapy stuff but being the farty one it's getting a bit Eggy indoors.

Ive never tried the semi moist, but have had good results on eden working food, only issue I've had with it is it can be too rich for some dogs, mostly smaller ones. But on the whole it's been great. 

4 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

Seems a bit of a con tbh, it has a lower nutritional rating than the dry and you need to feed more of it, around another 100 grams/day. 

It'll be freeze dried which will add to the manufacturing costs, but as a company I like eden. The food I use is good value for the ingredient list.