Catton Hall

I finally got to Catton's registered Sunday gone for the first time this year - I have never seen it so quiet for a registered ever.....

I was happy to have equaled my PB though with my new gun so something is working with it....

On 25/08/2021 at 22:11, discobob said:

I finally got to Catton's registered Sunday gone for the first time this year - I have never seen it so quiet for a registered ever.....

I was happy to have equaled my PB though with my new gun so something is working with it....

What’s your new gun?

10 hours ago, steve1066 said:

What’s your new gun?

Invictus 1 Sporter 32" - had the kinetic recoil reducer fitted as well which does seem to work pretty well - freebie from CG for some issue that I had with it. On Monday I don't know what was up with me - terrible start with the only stand straight was the last one, which apparently, only 4 people cleared on the day so far (one squad to follow) and that had a rabbit and I hate rabbits!!

10 hours ago, discobob said:

Invictus 1 Sporter 32" - had the kinetic recoil reducer fitted as well which does seem to work pretty well - freebie from CG for some issue that I had with it. On Monday I don't know what was up with me - terrible start with the only stand straight was the last one, which apparently, only 4 people cleared on the day so far (one squad to follow) and that had a rabbit and I hate rabbits!!

Hi Discobob

They are nice looking guns and the CG seem to be on the increase at all clay shoots, they must be doing something right, did you not get on with your Blaser or is the CG a second gun?

14 hours ago, steve1066 said:

Hi Discobob

They are nice looking guns and the CG seem to be on the increase at all clay shoots, they must be doing something right, did you not get on with your Blaser or is the CG a second gun?

No - My F3 has been away having some customizations done on the stock - got it back last week - I think it will be my Skeet Gun and the Invictus (which I bought while the F3 was away as I couldn't get back into shooting with the Impact Black and the high rib) will be for my sporting shooting - at least that's what I hope :)