Air tank question

jamesleee123

Hi fellas,  I got an air tank as part of a second hand deal, its out of test and empty. What I want to know is what does PS300PT450BAR mean. There are loads of other numbers stamped on it but no other mention of bar. I'm going to get it tested next week.

Cheers for any advice. 

Hi

If getting tank tested shop around - 38£ including a fill at a local Dive Centre, but 65£ at an Airgun Shop.............

Fittings/connections/filling aids - BestFittings.co.uk.

L

Edited by Loki

There is a place in Speke Liverpool that does it for £16 test and fill bargain! I did think it was a 300 bar just didn't know what the 450 meant its not exactly clear especially since my airgun club has been shut for 16 months and no one to ask any advice.

Cheers fellas 

1 hour ago, jamesleee123 said:

There is a place in Speke Liverpool that does it for £16 test and fill bargain! I did think it was a 300 bar just didn't know what the 450 meant its not exactly clear especially since my airgun club has been shut for 16 months and no one to ask any advice.

Cheers fellas 

If it's the place I'm thinking of it gets well spoken of, they don't mess you around like some might.

300 bar way better tanks to have - wish mine was I'd get triple the number of fills. Super easy getting them tested and filled - i borrowed one from a family member and just test and go. Paid about £30 for my test and fill.

27 minutes ago, jamesleee123 said:

Well I took my tank to CTS, they are charging me a massive £15 to test £1 to fill and if it needs any work on it £5. So between £16 and £21, nearest rfd quoted £45. Bargain.

Superb, can't complain about that,  and it was CTS I was thinking of. 

7ltr and my boy and I have a bsa r10 se a Goldstar se and a kral np02 all in .177. Oh and a beeman p17 pistol which is fun. The kral is also really good fun too and surprisingly accurate at shorter distances.