Shotkam Setup

Lloyd90

when i set the shotkam up i use an MTM gun rest and a target with a cross on it, using the rest i sight the shotgun on the centre of the cross and then using the app i centre the red dot on the cross as well, I find it doesnt need to be too far away either, if its pointing in the same place at say 15 yards it'll be close enough for me at all the distances i could hit anything.

I used to put my gun on a rest pointing at the apex of the house opposite. Using the app, adjust the dot to the aim point. It's far enough away to be a shot🤔

I used to find that even after removing it to store, maybe even not fitting it back exactly the same spot it took virtually no adjustment. 

1 hour ago, Centrepin said:

I used to put my gun on a rest pointing at the apex of the house opposite. Using the app, adjust the dot to the aim point. It's far enough away to be a shot🤔

I used to find that even after removing it to store, maybe even not fitting it back exactly the same spot it took virtually no adjustment. 

Whats best to watch back the videos please?  Got a nice video of me missing a pigeon earlier today lol 

1 hour ago, Centrepin said:

Whats best to watch back the videos please?  Got a nice video of me missing a pigeon earlier today lol 

8 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

I only have a phone, so that's what I use. But I did upload some to YouTube so I could put them on here.

There are lots of editing software apps that do frame by frame better than shotkam itself. Just pick one and work with it.

This is one I made from a few clips after setting up and finding my ammo was at home. You can take it frame by frame.

This can also be analysed frame by frame as it's already in slow mo.

Easy enough to do without a laptop and I'm far from computer literate.