Bi-pod recommendations for the boys BSA Supersport 5 .22 LR

Shotkam

The boy is old enough now to have sorted out a .22LKR and has ended up with an old school wooden stock BSA Supersport 5 .22 LR with Parker Hale moderator.

He just needs to organise a decent bi-pod now. There is no rail under the stock.

Hopefully then he can tackle the rabbits that have outsmarted him with the air rifle all these years.

Any recommendations would be great on what to buy and where or anyone who has the ideal used bi-pod for sale, we would be happy to hear from you.

Ive been looking at bipods recently and there is an amazing selection on ebay, some fit on sling studs but you can get rail adapters that will screw to the wood of your bsa, then there’s any number of what look like quite decent copies for under 20 quid.

I have a Zeadio bipod I got from the rain forest. It's a blatant Harris clone with a swivel mount. I replaced the stuck on rubber strips with pieces cut off an old leather belt.(evostick) Had it on a heavy PH 7.62 so it'll cope with a 22lr.

£24 "deluxe" or £18 standard version. 

Edited by Mr.C
Prices