Targets

wymberley

Go2Products Ltd | A4 Self-Adhesive Labels | Personalised ...

Sorry, Guys, too much pain to do a better link. What with a new air rifle and pistol and a 22WMR on the way, I need some targets to suit. Until the medics get me sorted I can't shoot so all I can do is get the targets ready. I've tried all sorts over the years, but now I'm somewhat knadgered I've settled on these using thin card sheets - black - from an  A4 activity paper pad as a backing. A white square label sized to suit placed diamond-wise for the cross hairs and a coloured centrally placed round label for the middle to diddle. To save my knees, where the zero - once confirmed - is a bit of a walk, another different coloured circle is placed above the target centre where the fall of shot is to be expected at a shorter range.

The pricing is very reasonable, the delivery fast and the self adhesive is vey strong - should you patch out, as you're covering a hole, their 19mm circles are ideal and will stay in place if struck by subsequent rounds.