FREE !!. Baikal IJ58 SxS shotgun.

Velocette

I urgently need to clear some space for yet more guns so this one needs to go. Its a non ejector, 28" barrel, full and half choke, LOP 14 1/2" and has been completely stripped and cleaned. I've put two pins in the stock as a preventative measure because it showed signs of cracking where they all do. There are two patinated lumps out of the stock which give it a certain charm. As a spare gun for any occasion or for the completely skint  its cheap enough.2042314260_BaikalIZH58M001.JPG.883ca15f47be26e002bd4f347235ad35.JPG

Baikal IZH58 M 002.JPG

Baikal IZH58 M 003.JPG

28 minutes ago, Velocette said:

Thanks for all the kind comments chaps, there IS a new Baikal owner out there somewhere, they just don't know it yet !

Ive got 2 lads I’ve helped put in for their licence, just waiting for them to drop onto their doormats. 

I can give them the heads up if you like 👍🏻

On 02/07/2021 at 10:53, Velocette said:

As a spare gun for any occasion or for the completely skint  its cheap enough.

Velocette - Did you "sell" it? Just wondering if the price made it attractive enough 🙂

You've inspired me so I have quoted you in my ad

D

At last !!  Someone very local who has just started shooting wanted to try a SxS and gave me a call. I'm dropping it off for him in the morning. It will probably do as a decent yardstick to determine what he may like to move on to afterwards because some will say that after a Baikal anything will seem better ! Just not me.