Last Few 12G Cleaning Kits & 20G Snap Caps

Downforce

Firstly thanks to everyone thats helped me rehome the Snap Caps and Brushes and Cleaning Kits already

I have just a few 12G cleaning kits left - two pairs of Chrome 12G snap caps and a few 20G Snap Caps in Brass or Ali left

The cleaning kits are mostly new but old stock and mostly at the cheaper end of the spectrum some have plastic jags

But I also have some used 12G Brushes, Jags and Mops and I'm happy to add one of each used to each kit (condition varies)

As before I have to say a price so I'd say £7 per kit plus postage happy to consider reasonable offers - see the pictures if you want a specific one please ask

I have a couple of nostalgic kits (Webley etc) with the "3 in 1" style oil and various flanelletes etc and a home made wooden box with a perspex sliding lid  - happy to take offers around £12 each +P&P with used rods and jag/brush/mop

Theres also some wire brushes (see last picture) anyone that wants one or two of them can have that as well thrown in (condition varies)

Anyone that can tell me what you need one of them for I'd be interested (is it for the chamber?)

Postage - Please Note

Most cleaning rods break down to 2x 43cm sections so the boxes are typically between 44-46cm

If the box is less than 45cm I can send as a small parcel for about £3

If the box (like the wooden box and the Webleys) is over 45cm its more like £5.80 for a medium parcel

Happy to wrap and send without the box if youd prefer

12GKits02A.jpg

12GKits01A.jpg

12GKits03A.jpg

On 03/07/2021 at 19:25, 88inch said:

What is the cost for two sets of 20g snapcaps posted. thanks

Hi 88inch

Sorry there is a different listing with the snap caps pricing - I should have said that - but

£5 for two pair ali plus P&P

£7.50 for two pair brass plus P&P but I literally have 3 pairs (and a single) of brass left

Postage would be £2 for two pairs

On 03/07/2021 at 17:31, smoke pole said:

Hello Downforce. I'd be interested in the brushes if yopu still have them? They are Turks Head brushes for muzzle loading shotguns. Smokepole

Hi smoke pole

Thanks for the information

Yeah I have about 10 as per the picture

Bearing in mind the cost to post please make me an offer for how many you'd like

D

5 hours ago, 88inch said:

If you still have two pair of brass 20g snaps I will have them please. Please pm payment options.

Thanks

11 hours ago, Downforce said:

Hi 88inch

Sorry there is a different listing with the snap caps pricing - I should have said that - but

£5 for two pair ali plus P&P

£7.50 for two pair brass plus P&P but I literally have 3 pairs (and a single) of brass left

Postage would be £2 for two pairs

Hi smoke pole

Thanks for the information

Yeah I have about 10 as per the picture

Bearing in mind the cost to post please make me an offer for how many you'd like

D

hello downforce, I'd take all of the turks head brushes at £35 posted. Smokepole.