Worst day of my life

ladyjack

Today I have had to say goodbye to my wonderful and beautiful BETHANY, English Springer spaniel, she was 24yrs old,of which I had 23yrs of faithful companionship, christ BETHANY you will be missed so much ,RIP MY LITTLE GIRL YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN 

23 minutes ago, Rob85 said:

So sorry to hear of your loss. That is an amazing age for a spaniel and no doubt goes to show the level of care and attention you devoted to her. 

Likewise. We lost our ESS Tikka at Easter and she was just days short of 12 years and we're still not in a good place and we can't begin to imagine how you must feel.

10 hours ago, FOXHUNTER1 said:

Are you sure she was 24 seems inaccurate,  Google states oldest ever was 19 ????

Well google might soon state 24 :)  I'd be inclined to think it was a typo if only written once, but not twice.

Regardless of age, it's a heart breaking day when you lose a dog.  My sympathies to you Ladyjack.

• 4 weeks later...
On 08/07/2021 at 09:26, marsh man said:

Really sorry to hear the parting of your companion , an incredible age and a great chunk of your life , How active was your dog until nearing the end ?

1 day

On 08/07/2021 at 00:06, Jim Neal said:

Well google might soon state 24   I'd be inclined to think it was a typo if only written once, but not twice.

Regardless of age, it's a heart breaking day when you lose a dog.  My sympathies to you Ladyjack.

Well Google is wrong,