Don't you just hate it when🤔🤣

Centrepin

I was in my local RFDs, it was packed. Lots of folk buying ammo and a few wanting to look at guns. 

As a favour I showed a Parker Hale, no specific age, 12gauge O/U single trigger to a potential customer. Bit loose in the action but priced at a reasonable £100. Nice engraving, nice clean unmarked wood, good 28" barrels.

The problem was as I put it back, it was first in the rack from the end of the .410s. I spied with my little eye a Kofs Spectre .410 O/U, multichoke, brand new £400. Why do they do that to me?  I'm picking it up tomorrow 🤪

I'm sure I'm going to have to sell at least one maybe two single barrels to make space.

I might even buy the Parker Hale too🤣🙄🙄

You poor weak person, what example are you setting others, see it buy it, dear oh dear, this is exactly the reason my wife will not allow me anywhere near the local gun auctions, last time I just went to 'look' and came home with a brand new Webley & Scott 810, 3 shot semi in black resin stock, multi choke etc., paid £250 including commission, Me really happy-Wife not so much, there is another one in September but if she finds out she will lock me up for the day 😁:yay:

1 hour ago, lakeside1000 said:

You poor weak person, what example are you setting others, see it buy it, dear oh dear, this is exactly the reason my wife will not allow me anywhere near the local gun auctions, last time I just went to 'look' and came home with a brand new Webley & Scott 810, 3 shot semi in black resin stock, multi choke etc., paid £250 including commission, Me really happy-Wife not so much, there is another one in September but if she finds out she will lock me up for the day 😁:yay:

My wife actually fancies going to an auction, maybe she thinks Johnny from TGS will be there😬

Sat watching a video on upcoming auction she even suggested I put in a sealed bid for some stuff. 

I think I married a good un.😁

1 hour ago, bruno22rf said:

I have the 28G, brilliant guns, go over the woodwork with a fine tooth comb as some are made of off cuts of walnut and are not very good, at the end of the day, however, a replacement stock is under £80.

I had the chance to have a real good look over it as I was in the back room for about 45 mins mostly on my own. It's just been in storage between shops for some time but no apparent knocks or bangs.