Bushnell TrophyField trail camera model119736.

Stour-boy

Has anyone got one of the above if so do you have problems with it? Like, not recording or the card is accepting detail but won’t let me see what has or has not been recorded. In the camera set up display it holds date, time and bytes left on the card but I can’t get into it.

any ideas ?

stour boy.

40 minutes ago, Stour-boy said:

Has anyone got one of the above if so do you have problems with it? Like, not recording or the card is accepting detail but won’t let me see what has or has not been recorded. In the camera set up display it holds date, time and bytes left on the card but I can’t get into it.

any ideas ?

stour boy.

Does it let you watch the files / video in the camera the one I have won't let me view the files on one of my devices  . It does not recognise the file .

.At times it will play a movie clip,why I don’t know, to see what has been recorded I have to remove the card and replay through my computer (Apple Mac book air) not impressed.  

It has played a clip back to me occasionally but I have no idea why.

i cannot watch it through the camera unfortunately . A P.W. Member a while back suggested that I use an app that converts the info so it’s readable which I have tried that worked on a couple but somehow that was deleted and I cannot remember the name of the app.

I am probably my own worst enemy with the computer .

S.B.

.At times it will play a movie clip,why I don’t know, to see what has been recorded I have to remove the card and replay through my computer (Apple Mac book air) not impressed.  

It has played a clip back to me occasionally but I have no idea why.

i cannot watch it through the camera unfortunately . 

Not experienced that problem with my Bushnell, which is model 119874.   Only complaint is that I don't find the menu settings at all intuitive, and need the instructions to hand if changing any of the settings.

It might be worth re-formatting the card, because data on them does occasionally get "scrambled".   Do the same faults occur if you use a different card?   

Hi guys, re formatting sd cards, I have a formatting section on the camera menu which I have tried but it doesn’t appear to do anything, if I check the card first in the display and then check after so called formatting the time to run is still the same surely that should increase when the card is cleared and formatted ???. How long should  it take to format in the camera ?

peck , I have tried brand new sd cards and no improvement but thanks for the thought.

i am beginning to think that I am losing the plot.

s.b.

Hi guys, re formatting sd cards, I have a formatting section on the camera menu which I have tried but it doesn’t appear to do anything, if I check the card first in the display and the check after so called formatting the time to run is still the same

Hi Mice, Re Bushnell camera I did replace all of the batteries at the beginning of the week and I know that the camera and card are good due to the time/capacity on the display. I don’t think it likes my MacBook Air, I have spent a lot of time trying to get the camera and the Mac to talk to each other I eventually used a program called ‘VLC as suggested by a p.w. member but it’s still a rigmarole remembering the sequence I don’t find it easy perhaps I ought to get my Grandsons to put me on the right lines.😂😂

S.B.