Wanted - Miroku MK38 Sporter 30” barrels

Jezzerr

2 hours ago, daytona said:

Thanks taileron,I wish dealerships saw it that way ,

Thanks farrier,

I was looking at one a few weeks back, it was old, not invector plus chokes, quite a few bangs and dents, £2500. It seems dealers are paying rock bottom prices at the moment but still charging the going rate.

Around the Midlands, a new one is £3200-£3700 depending on dealers. 

For £1800 it should fly out of the door, if it was a 32" I would be in the car today to pick it up buddy.

All the best with the sale.

4 hours ago, Taileron said:

I was looking at one a few weeks back, it was old, not invector plus chokes, quite a few bangs and dents, £2500. It seems dealers are paying rock bottom prices at the moment but still charging the going rate.

Around the Midlands, a new one is £3200-£3700 depending on dealers. 

For £1800 it should fly out of the door, if it was a 32" I would be in the car today to pick it up buddy.

All the best with the sale.

Thanks taileron,I fully appreciate that dealers have to make money but sometimes it’s the way it gets handled that bugs me ...pity about the 32 inch job as I’ve just sold my grade 5 32” browning to a dealer for virtually nixy plonk,in mint condition as well .

18 hours ago, daytona said:

Thanks taileron,I fully appreciate that dealers have to make money but sometimes it’s the way it gets handled that bugs me ...pity about the 32 inch job as I’ve just sold my grade 5 32” browning to a dealer for virtually nixy plonk,in mint condition as well .

Got your message Jeremy,thanks for letting me know ,,,gun still available ..

Still available  ,