Range Rover Vogue

Centrepin

L322 Engine. 113140 miles. MOT till 19th July 2022. 

One owner and full service history from new 2004/5 till 210721.  Since I had it, its had two new airbags, front. New battery - heavy duty. New discs and pads front and rear. New handbrake cables and shoes. New track rods, track rod ends and tracking. Fully serviced twice (for both MOTS). New air compressor. Its also had 3 out of 4 electric window motors replaced and shed loads of other minor parts that looked like they were ready to be replaced. 

I've invested a lot of time and money into this vehicle as I intended to keep it for as long as possible. I also spent a long time sourcing the right one.

The only reason for sale is my health. I'm using it less and less as I'm more and more housebound unless my son takes me out shooting.

I'm ordering a car through motobility to replace it as I will then no longer be responsible for repairs, breakdowns, insurance, tax etc. Its just getting too much for me. I'll be sorry to see it go.

Any inspection or reasonable test drive is invited. I can and will provide as many pictures as required but can't get under it anymore.

Located in NW Sheffield.

£4995.

20200915_163849.jpg

Private plate on car comes with it as it means nothing to me. 

Wise decision, 90% of electrical Gremlins can be attributed to not using the car enough, takes about 1 volt drop on the battery on the L322 before just about every warning light on the dash tries to convince you that the car is about to melt, new battery and back to new again, wonder how many dealers have "fixed" customers electrical fault by just replacing the battery. These cars are so easy to service yourself and save a fortune on running costs. Love mine, it's 16 years old and nothing I have ever driven comes close to a Rangie.

1 hour ago, bruno22rf said:

Wise decision, 90% of electrical Gremlins can be attributed to not using the car enough, takes about 1 volt drop on the battery on the L322 before just about every warning light on the dash tries to convince you that the car is about to melt, new battery and back to new again, wonder how many dealers have "fixed" customers electrical fault by just replacing the battery. These cars are so easy to service yourself and save a fortune on running costs. Love mine, it's 16 years old and nothing I have ever driven comes close to a Rangie.

Mines as smooth as the 16 plate Volvo I've just passed on. 

Your right about them standing, mine was stood for the first lockdown and had all sorts of faults. I replaced the battery with a cheap one and the faults came back, changed it for a heavy duty and ta-da all faults cleared. Cheap one went on my son in laws Insignia. Buy cheap buy twice.

Today will be the first time for weeks I use it as I'm shooting clays this morning and my son is in Scotland shooting. So I have to drive.