4 nights in edinburgh

nobbyathome

17 hours ago, AULD YIN said:

Edinburgh ,,,,Its a **** house run by **** holes

Aye i work there and now have no wish to spend my free time there but when we met up i liked going to Weatherspoon's in George street cheap drink and a meal get your bum on a seat and stay there till i get flung out . the guys started going on a pub crawl and Tigerlillies know how to charge because they have a large chimney in a room and you can smoke there . Then it was fun to be back at work and hear the guys i spent £300 on Saturday how did i do that 

On 13/07/2021 at 19:05, bruno22rf said:

Where to start....we stayed in a 4 star Hotel looking straight at the castle, the drinks were stupid prices, the staff didn't give a Monkeys and none of the amenities were working, rain was coming through our window and the heating didn't work. Edinburgh itself was wall to wall drunk foul mouthed Jocks and addicts sleeping on the park benches. Every other shop sells "genuine" or "original" kilts to gullible tourists or Shortbread made in china but with a grenadier on the lid. The buildings are filthy from traffic pollution and the streets were littered with beer cans and spit. You honestly could not pay me to go back, and the year we visited was the year the Edinburgh was voted "European city of culture" 😧.

Old town  Edinburgh buildings ,black due to smoke from coal fires  hence Edinburgh was nicknamed Auld Reekie long before traffic pollution but in saying that its still a **** house that caters for bikes, pedestrians, trams, buses, and lastly cars,, mostly ethnic beggars and pipers who cannie play the pipes

Edited by AULD YIN
info