Looking for some shooting hopefully

On 13/07/2021 at 20:02, Sam phypers said:

Hello all. 

I am looking for some permission or a couple days pigeon shooting for two people, happy to pay for it or also do some grafting for permission around the Hertfordshire/ Cambridge area. Thank you all hope this is the right place. 

Cambridge area is apparently tough to find anything. You can join PX Farms syndicate https://pxfarms.com/country-pursuits/

The Cambridgeshire Field Sports Society used to come with membership to PX Farms but I think they have dissolved.

On 13/07/2021 at 20:02, Sam phypers said:

Hello all. 

I am looking for some permission or a couple days pigeon shooting for two people, happy to pay for it or also do some grafting for permission around the Hertfordshire/ Cambridge area. Thank you all hope this is the right place. 

Advertise for a couple of day Pigeon shooting by all means as this is the easiest time of the year to take people out on the stubbles .

As for permissions on here I think you would be wasting your time , Hertfordshire / Cambridgeshire are huge areas and it is not ideal to keep an eye on a perm that might be 50 / 75 miles away and you can only go when you take a day off or the odd weekend , your best bet is to look around your neck of the woods 110 per cent , you will get set backs but if you wanted something bad enough you will pull out all the stops to get it .

Seek out your local estates and offer your help by going beating if required , if you can take a day off during the week then all the better as Saturdays are normally no problems to get beaters.

Look for farms with gas guns going off and check out the crops and why are the guns going off .

If you have a Wildfowling club fairly close to you then think about joining , most clubs have got a lot of land to shoot Pigeons over and of course shooting rights for wildfowling .

These are only a few ways to get on the shooting ladder as there are many more but sadly asking on here isn't normally one of them . GOOD LUCK   MM