25 cartridge boxes

rarms

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nitehawk-Metal-Ammunition-Surplus-Storage/dp/B07WHXSBC5/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=ammunition+box&qid=1626209737&sr=8-3

I use an ex army storage tin for loose cartridges. The lid comes off which is great in the hide. Waterproof and durable. 

The cardboard boxes are made of little more that dust, they only have to look at moisture or a tight pocket and start disintegrating. 

The nighthawk one linked isn’t great quality. 

17 hours ago, rarms said:

Anyone out there have some empty cartridge boxes they wouldn't mind considerately folding and posting to me?

Will pay for postage and time, just have loads of loose cartridges and need to have a tidy up!

Just go to your local clay ground and there will be as many as you want in the bins.

8 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I have a possible solution.......................

Buy me some cartridges, roughly 625 or more, I will empty the boxes and send them on to Rarms and I will even pay the postage!:whistling:

Always happy to help.:good:

Or you could just shoot the cartridges off for rarms 

easy solution 😂

43 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

Or you could just shoot the cartridges off for rarms 

easy solution 😂

Well I will empty a few boxes tomorrow when out after Wood Pigeons and at least four boxes at the Registered on Sunday.

We still don't know exactly what he meant, do we?

Sorry I wasn't clear. 

I am looking for 3 or 4 empty boxes, that would have originally contained 25 cartridges :)

I realise a clay ground is the easy option, but my local one is an hour away, and don't even know if they are still running with covid.